Policy on the processing of personal data
- General provisions
The present Personal Data Processing Policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Law on Personal Data”) and defines the procedure of processing personal data and measures taken by World-World (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) to ensure the security of personal data.
1.1 The Operator sets as the main goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms during the processing of personal data, including the protection of the right to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
1.2 The present policy of the operator on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the policy) applies to all information that the operator may obtain about visitors to the https://immigration-world.com.
- Basic concepts used in the policy
2.1 Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer equipment.
2.2 Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3 Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://immigration-world.com.
2.4 Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing.
2.5 Personalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, whether personal data belong to a particular user or other subject of personal data.
2.6 Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automated means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, communication (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Processor – a state authority, a local authority, a legal entity or a natural person who, independently or jointly with others, organizes and/or carries out the processing of personal data, determines the purposes of personal data processing, the categories of personal data that are subject to processing, and the operations that are carried out with personal data.
2.8 Personal data – any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or identified user of the https://immigration-world.com website.
2.9. Personal data authorized for disclosure by the data subject – personal data to which the data subject has granted access to an unlimited number of persons by giving consent to the processing of personal data authorized for disclosure by the data subject in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Act (hereinafter – personal data authorized for disclosure).
2.10. User – any visitor to the https://immigration-world.com.
2.11. Disclosure of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific group of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an unlimited number of persons (transfer of personal data) or making personal data known to an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign government authority, a foreign natural person or a foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- Operator’s main rights and obligations
3.1 The Operator has the right to:
- to receive from the personal data subject reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- In case the data subject withdraws his/her consent to the processing of personal data, as well as in case of a request to stop the processing of personal data, the Operator shall have the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the data subject on the grounds specified in the Personal Data Act;
- independently determine the composition and the list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfilment of the obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with the Law on Personal Data, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2 The Operator is obliged to:
- Provide the data subject, upon request, with information about the processing of his/her personal data;
- Organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to the complaints and requests of the data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- at the request of the authority for the protection of the rights of the data subject, provide the necessary information to the authority for the protection of the rights of the data subject within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this personal data processing policy;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data and other unlawful acts in relation to personal data;
- to cease the communication (dissemination, provision, access) of personal data, to cease the processing and to destroy personal data in the manner and in the cases provided by the Personal Data Act;
- to fulfil other obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
- Basic rights and obligations of data subjects
4.1 Data subjects have the right to:
- To receive information regarding the processing of his/her personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. The information shall be provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form and shall not contain personal data relating to other personal data subjects, except in cases where there are legal grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it are determined by the Personal Data Act;
- to request from the Operator the clarification, blocking or destruction of his/her personal data if it is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, unlawfully obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take the measures provided for by law to protect his/her rights;
- make the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing goods, works and services subject to prior consent;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data and to request the termination of the processing of personal data;
- to appeal to the competent authority for the protection of the rights of data subjects or to the courts against unlawful acts or omissions of the data controller in the processing of his/her personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2 The personal data subjects are obliged to:
- Provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
- to inform the Operator about clarifications (updates, changes) of their personal data.
4.3 Persons who have provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another personal data subject without the latter’s consent shall be held liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data processing principles
5.1 Personal data will be processed on a lawful and fair basis.
5.2 The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Processing personal data that is incompatible with the purposes for which the personal data was collected is not allowed.
5.3 It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data processed for incompatible purposes.
5.4 Only personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed shall be processed.
5.5 The content and scope of the personal data processed shall be consistent with the stated purposes of the processing. Redundancy of processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of processing shall not be permitted.
5.6 When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their adequacy and, where necessary, their relevance to the purposes of personal data processing shall be ensured. The Operator shall take the necessary measures and/or ensure that they are taken to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
5.7 Personal data shall be stored in a form allowing identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of personal data processing, unless the period of storage of personal data is established by federal law, a contract to which the data subject is a party, beneficiary or guarantor. Processed personal data shall be destroyed or made anonymous when the purposes of processing have been achieved or when it is no longer necessary to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
- Purposes of processing personal data
|Purpose of processing
|Informing the user by e-mail
|Types of personal data processing
- Conditions for the processing of personal data
7.1 Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the data subject.
7.2 Processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the purposes provided for by the international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, to fulfil the functions, powers and obligations imposed on the Operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.3 The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, execution of a judicial act, an act of another authority or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on execution proceedings.
7.4 The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or a beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of a contract at the initiative of the data subject or a contract of which the data subject will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
7.5 The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of rights and legitimate interests of the Controller or third parties or for the achievement of socially important purposes, provided that the rights and freedoms of the data subject are not violated.
7.6 Personal data is processed if it is accessible to an unlimited number of persons by the data subject or at his request (hereinafter referred to as publicly accessible personal data).
7.7 Processing of personal data that is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.
- Procedures for collection, storage, transmission and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
8.1 The Operator shall ensure the security of personal data and shall take all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
8.2 The User’s personal data shall never be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of current legislation or if the subject of the personal data has given his/her consent to the Operator to transfer the data to a third party for the fulfilment of obligations under a civil law contract.
8.3 If any inaccuracies are found in the personal data, the User may independently update them by sending a message to the Operator at the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Personal data update”.
8.4 The duration of the processing of personal data is determined by the fulfilment of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless another duration is stipulated by the contract or the applicable legislation.
The User may revoke his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the e-mail address email@example.com with the subject line “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
8.6 The prohibitions established by the personal data subject on disclosure (except for providing access), as well as on processing or conditions of processing (except for providing access) of personal data authorized for disclosure shall not apply in cases of processing of personal data in the state, public and other public interests defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.7 The Operator shall ensure confidentiality of personal data during processing of personal data.
8.8 The Operator shall store personal data in a form that allows identification of the personal data subject for no longer than necessary for the purposes of personal data processing, unless the period of personal data storage is established by federal law, contract to which the personal data subject is a party, beneficiary or guarantor.
8.9 The condition for the termination of the personal data processing may be the achievement of the purposes of the personal data processing, the expiry of the consent of the data subject, the withdrawal of the consent by the data subject or a request for the termination of the personal data processing, as well as the discovery of the unlawful processing of the personal data.
- List of operations performed by the Operator with the personal data received
9.1 The Operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transmits (distributes, makes available, makes accessible), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
9.2 The Operator carries out automated processing of personal data with or without receiving and/or transmitting the received information via information and telecommunication networks.
- Transborder transfer of personal data
10.1 The Operator is obliged to notify the competent authority for the protection of the rights of data subjects of its intention to perform a cross-border transfer of personal data prior to commencing such transfer (such notification shall be sent separately from the notification of the intention to process personal data).
10.2 Before submitting the above-mentioned notification, the Operator is obliged to obtain relevant information from foreign authorities, foreign natural persons and foreign legal entities to which it is planned to perform a cross-border transfer of personal data.
- Confidentiality of personal data
The Operator and other persons who have access to personal data are obliged not to disclose personal data to third parties and not to disseminate personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
- Final provisions
12.1 The User may obtain any clarification on matters of interest related to the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.2 This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
12.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://immigration-world.com/privacy/.